“Below shall be the principles that will guide our Azaad state with respect to minorities:
1) Hindus/Sikhs/Christians/Buddhists will not be asked to prove their loyalty to the state.
No one shall be asked to stand in the cinema for the national anthem.No will be asked to hate India in order to prove their loyalty towards Kashmir.
2) Hindus/Sikhs/Christians/Buddhists will not be asked to choose between their religion and their country.
Hindus/Sikhs/Christians/Buddhists will not be asked whether you are Hindu//Sikh first or a Kashmiri first?
3) Hindus/Sikhs/Christians/Buddhists will be free to support their favorite sports player and their favorite sporting team.
You can paste the poster of any player on the walls of your room or on your car. It’s your choice, state won’t have any opinion on it.
4) Hindus/Sikhs/Christians/Buddhists will be free to practice and preach their religion.
All religions will be equally respected. State will not interfere in the religious matters of minority communities.
5) Hindus/Sikhs/Christians/Buddhists can eat whatever they like.
It won’t be the business of state to dictate what to eat and what not to.
6) Hindus/Sikhs/Christians/Buddhists can fall in love with anyone.
State will not tolerate hate propaganda against minorities like “love jihad” and vigilante groups like anti-Romeo squads will be outlawed.”
–Faris Hamid Bazaz