“India: “Kashmiris are simple, gullible people that can be bought, swayed and amused by cheap tricks and sleight of hand. We’ll take everything they got: land rights, autonomy, their language, promised plebiscite, freedom of worship, freedom of movement, phone and internet connections, freedom of press, freedom of speech, freedom of protest, arrest all their leaders, murder their men, rape their women; torture, maim and disfigure their children with pellet guns.
Then we’ll throw them a “mithai pholl” one at a time:
– We’ll just give them back their mobile phone connections and see them jump up and down in joy..
– A few weeks later we’ll turn their embarrassing ‘Union Territory of J&K’ into a state and they’ll think we’re succumbing under pressure (NOT!)
– A short while later we’ll switch their internet back on and they’ll get excited that they won (NOT!)
– A week or so later we’ll announce that only those Indians who will have lived in Kashmir for 10 or 12 years will be able to buy land in Kashmir and Kashmiris will think their lands and demography are safe (NOT!)
– Then in November the kangaroo Supreme Court of India may revoke abrogation of A370 and Kashmiris will rejoice that they won and the BJP lost and demands for azaadi will fizzle out. But little did the Kashmiris know that we turned their struggle for right of self determination and freedom into a struggle for A370 and “statehood”.”
PLEASE PROVE THEM WRONG! THIS IS THE LAST STAND. AFTER THIS, INDIA WINS FOR EVER!”
–Kashmiri Sultan Magami